Thermostat

Can anyone explain me the basics of thermostat ? how it works? with example?

Replies

• lion911
    lion911
    A thermostat is a Measuring Instrument for regulating the Temperature of a System so that the system's temperature is maintained near a desired setpoint temperature. The thermostat does this by controlling the Flow of heat Energy into or out of the system. That is, the thermostat switches heating or cooling devices on or off as needed to maintain the correct temperature.
    A thermostat may be a control unit for a heating or cooling system or a component part of a heater or air conditioner. Thermostats can be constructed in many ways and may use a variety of sensors to measure the temperature. The output of the sensor then controls the heating or cooling apparatus.

well.. try to type into wikipedia ^_^

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is there anyone out here who works with Green Lasers?😕
😁Happy Birthday Silverscorpion 😁 May all your dreams come true! ​
Next to IEEE,best informative website for engineers is crazyengineers😁.Generally, mechanical students study sidecourses for AUTOCAD,CAD,CAM,3D DESIGN etc....Computer and IT prefer to C++,JAVA,HARDWARE APPLICATIONS,.NET ect.....then which technically oriented course is available...
Hi All I M Tan In 3rd Year And I M Wishing To Start Some Mini Project Or Some Model In Robotics Or Some Wat Like Tht So Can U...
Hi, i want to give seminar on comparing cars. Am in final year.Can you suggest me what i can include in that other than features,specification,safety and design to make my...