Themes for electrical engineering

friend i need the themes for electrical enginrg
pls give me some awesome themes ;so that i can prepare for our dept funtn ;its my duty now

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rukku
    friend i need the themes for electrical enginrg
    pls give me some awesome themes ;so that i can prepare for our dept funtn ;its my duty now
    Theme for electrical engineering? 😨
  • rukku
    rukku
    The_Big_K
    Theme for electrical engineering? 😨
    yaa ; need the different quotes related to electrical ;i just prepared one quote ie;"just a single click make the world glow beautiful "
    like these i need friend ;
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wonder whether company laying off employees quoting 'non availability of project', 'cost-cutting' etc. is justified. If company can't find a project for the employee - is it employee's fault...
hi to all, i have started a project on automatic vaccum cleaner.i have a doubt that can a gps is used for detecting obstacles in house?or ultrasonic sensor is the...
Interesting talk on entrepreneurship by Hitesh Dhingra - founder of LetsBuy.com - the eCommerce startup that was recently acquired by Flipkart.com. Catch how Hitesh started with just Rs. 10 lakh...
Hello I have recently pursued my engg. in the feild of electronics and telecomm. I want to apply for MS in my core field. If I have a job experience...
many say this puzzle was indeed created by the "Curious" Einstein..! I do not know to what extent this is true...but this is so exciting..! A note which came along...