CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@rukku • 24 Jul, 2012
friend i need the themes for electrical enginrg
pls give me some awesome themes ;so that i can prepare for our dept funtn ;its my duty now
@Kaustubh Katdare • 24 Jul, 2012
rukku
friend i need the themes for electrical enginrg
pls give me some awesome themes ;so that i can prepare for our dept funtn ;its my duty now
Theme for electrical engineering? 😨
@rukku • 27 Jul, 2012
The_Big_K
Theme for electrical engineering? 😨
yaa ; need the different quotes related to electrical ;i just prepared one quote ie;"just a single click make the world glow beautiful "
like these i need friend ;
@Ramani Aswath • 27 Jul, 2012 King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
3.3k views

Related Posts

@Vivek_rajput · Nov 25, 2015

I m from chandigarh university, accord to university i am placed in cognizant in the on campus drive, its been more than 2 months now but havnt received any offer...
3.1k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · May 1, 2015

INC-29 is now the only document required to start a new company or business in India. The ministry of corporate affairs has introduced a major reform that cut downs the...
10.5k views

@aniket_raj · Jan 28, 2010

i want to present a seminar on satellite communicaton but i m a little stuck beacuse i m totally a new and curious guy but i dont no how to...
3.4k views

@SURYA TEJA GUNTUPALLI · Jan 27, 2015

Yes I'm applying for IES 2015. I am a mechanical engineering graduate and 2014 passout. I got confused when seeing UPSC exam schedule. There is ISS/IES exam and it's notification...
4k views

@Ambarish Ganesh · Aug 30, 2011

TATA Tech is known to recruit mechanical students from various IITs, NITs & even some RECs from all over India for "Engineering and Design" along with "Product Lifecycle management". It...
12.8k views