The World's Ending On 21 December - What's Your Plan?

This thread is inspired from another #-Link-Snipped-# on CE. Some of the people in the world believe that the world will come to an end on December 21, 2012. If that's actually happening, tell me what's your plan for the rest of the time we're all left with? I'm looking for really innovative, (maybe) honest, funny, crazy plans ๐Ÿ˜‰

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Start my company and die as an Entrepreneur.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I rather drink a cup of coffee and relax with my family and tell them for a certainity
    We will have another cup of coffee together tomorrow loved ones
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    I will go out for a holiday and do a lot of shopping..๐Ÿ˜€
    In short just chill for the rest of the part of my life without 'studies'...
  • Umesh Kumar Rai
    Umesh Kumar Rai
    Dont worry guys as Rajnikanth has bought a new laptop with 2 years warranty. So the world would still be there for atleast next two years.๐Ÿ˜‰
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Umesh Kumar Rai
    Dont worry guys as Rajnikanth has bought a new laptop with 2 years warranty. So the world would still be there for atleast next two years.๐Ÿ˜‰
    Guess we r saved by Rajinikanth's Laptop !๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • Umesh Kumar Rai
    Umesh Kumar Rai
    I told you, nothing will happen. Thanks to Mr Rajnikanth.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    Well I am having fun reading such posts right now. ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is there anyway to manipulate .doc files using c++ ? Need some help here... ๐Ÿ˜’
hi i am brijendra singh rawat .i am persuing b.tech from himalayan institute of technology and management BKT, lucknow.
It seems to me that the Disruption Tolerant Technology aka DTN is the latest technology to follow in telecommunications engineering. The DTN promises interplanetary Internet in future. Recently an experiment...
It would be great if we see CEans reading and commenting on the latest tech news on VoiCE. Here we go - MS Office For iOS & Android โ€“ Is...
Hi, I am using Dell Laptop with Windows 7 64 bit installed, my battery was working perfectly fine when suddenly the battery icon in the taskbar started showing message "consider...