The World Championship Punkin Chunkin Competition 2011

Quote:
Punkin Chunkin is the premier event for finding out who can throw and shoot a pumpkin the farthest – and the huge cannons powered by compressed air and built by engineering experts shoot the "punkins" far indeed.
Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Punkin Chunkin

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We have a 150MW steam turbine with specific steam consumption of 3.16 T/KWH.However actual steam consumption when measured is 3.4T/KWH. Steam pressure & temp is 140kg/cm2 540deg celsius respectively. What...
When turbine is operated at constant inlet steam pressure or variable pressure mode,steam consumption drops or increases. What is the reason & why?😕
hi guys,i have small doubt ....the doubt is regarding the performance issueconsider a table contains 100 columns  ... i have created a view named "VIEW_A" with 100 columns  and another view with 10 columns named its as VIEW_B...now i am extracting 10 columns of the data from the table using table like ------> select col1,col2,.....col10 form  table same using view ----->select col1,col2,.....col10 form  VIEW_Afor view with less columns   -------------> select * from VIEW_Bnow in the above queries which one will exectue faster with less memory buffer.......... ? 
How To Post On CrazyEngineers Forum On CE Forum, you can either participate in any existing discussion or start a new discussion. This short guide explains how to do it....
The new CE-Forum is here to make things simpler for you. Making it simple means having less options and thus less hassle. 👍 Whenever you want to quote another CEan's...