The Witcher Battle Arena : MOBA For Android & iOS!

TWBA is MOBA like game for Mobile OS Android, iOS & Windows developed by ProjektRed.

5 4 3 2 1

Teaser :

Will you buy this legendary game ? I know most of us don't pay for games or apps 😉

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How much does it cost? I don't like games that occupy anything more than ~100 MB on my phone. ☕
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How much does it cost? I don't like games that occupy anything more than ~100 MB on my phone. ☕
    It ain't released yet. Many developers have played it in E3 & reviews by them are super dope. Game is free-to-play but still there are plenty of IAP which will give you major advantage in game. Most of the IAP will have cosmetics upgrade, I guess; same as DoTa.

Unlike other FTP, where you have to PTW to unlock all part of game. In TWBA you can do it without spending a single benjamin. Well, in the world full of Pay-To-win Free-To-Play games, this game looks promising.

Edit : Two Consecutive Posts Merged.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Owing to the fact that the research, development and engineering institutes in India need the power of next-gen servers, Hewlett-Packard (HP) India has launched its latest server systems - the...
i have decided to make a project that uses GPS. but i don't know much about GPS, but i do know basics of c, c++ languages, so am just a...
Japanese multinational conglomerate, Sony is well known for offering variegated electronic products that can fit your everyday and professional needs. This time Sony has announced three stunning cameras for India;...
Hi, I constructed a soap request and received the response. I unmarshalled the response using JAXB context and got the object which contains the response. Now I can access the...
Hi I am 2013 passout with Computer Science background. I am working as a system administrator in a company and I am done certification only on MCITP. I would like...