The Viva | Short Fim- Light Hearted And Fun!

This is a short that almost all engineers shall relate to! In those four years of college life, every dreadful viva was made fun of, and this short film beautifully portrays the nervousness and eagerness that tags along with it. I was laughing my a$$ off, and I know you'd do the same too. ๐Ÿ˜

Watch it here (English Subtitles available):

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ROFL. :-D Sooper presentation!

Way Before Viva - ๐Ÿ˜ด

Before Viva - ๐Ÿ˜˜

Just Before Viva - ๐Ÿ˜•

During Vvia - ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Just After Viva - ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Later - ๐Ÿ˜˜

#EngineeringVivas
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    We use go in group for viva with a deal.
    Even if anyone of us know the answer, no body would open his mouth. Otherwise remaining folks will get less marks ๐Ÿ˜

Here is code for every viva
    For (everyVivaQuestion){
            1.See above like you are thinking and recalling it.
            2.Then give a smile and say No Sir and pass
    }
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Man, I laughed out loud while watching that clip! That's exactly how people react during job interviews as well. It's all funny to watch and funnier to experience! ๐Ÿ˜‰

PS: Reminded me of my college days!
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    haahaa, this was really funny ...

It reminded me of a video which was made in my college by my seniors some months ago,

have a look..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The best camera in a smartphone, the Nokia Lumia 1020 will be in your hands by third week of October in India. The news has now been confirmed on the...
CEans, Did you know that there's a 'report link at the bottom of every post and resource? It's a tiny link, but quite powerful one. If you notice anything objectionable...
Hi friends , CE has been the best portal to find latest happenings in the science or engineering world but this alone cannot build us into a good citizen/human being.So...
hello friends i a had a remote control car with wireless configuration using RX2B and TX2B ics whin i check the both differently they worked well but they can't be...
I am experiencing a problem in audio synching and conversion of video file. details: Consider I am having a film with incorrect audio timing .I know that we can sync...