The Use of Jatropha oil as fuel for co-generation in steam generators

The Use of Jatropha oil as fuel for co-generation in steam generators

Hello everyone. I am doing my project on "analysis of waste product of Jatropha oil mill (Jatropha cake) as fuel for co-generation of superheated steam" and I dont know where to start. Pleae tell me what I need to do in this project​

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have just completed my first year in electronics and communication engineering (panjab university) . now i am having 1 month summer vacation. i am not able to utilise my...
Can anybody throw light on functioning of AC system on Solar power. Recently this is installed in Thane India at one of the Public Hospitals run by Corporation capable of...
hii, My computer has a internet connection.It has 2 accounts in it...one administrator and other local account...i want to limit the usage of internet only to administrator account...i did not...
CEans, Are many of you have noticed, we've been actively updating our official blog, VoiCE. While you are invited to contribute to VoiCE, writing blog posts is not everyone's cup...
Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...s-links-us-well-cover-them-through-voice.html Discuss in this thread.