The Tough (even plastics) get going when the going gets Tough

Duke University researchers come up with a new plastic that actually becomes stronger when stressed. Cell phone body may be a good application for this.
New plastic becomes stronger when stressed, drop-proof smartphones incoming | ExtremeTech

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ho CEans,I have a long doubt on this question.My friends introduced me about the IMDB-International movie database.Its quite awesome website having all the features and details of all the films...
Facebook is slipping a lot on Twittery grounds! The social network recently launched the #hash-tag feature, which formed the heart of Twitter, and now it's planning to pluck a major...
I've been recently told that there are no walk-ins organized by the companies. Most of the recruitment happens through campus. Gone are the days when companies like TCS, Cognizant, Wipro,...
The following is a brief summary highlighting the main differences of these fuels. Much more comprehensive details of the fuel properties and compositions is available from other web sources and...
Would love to have opinions on whether we should have stricter rules on the signatures. I see some of the signatures are so big that they penetrate your eyes. Should...