the theory of everything

I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in this or that phenomenon. I want to know His Thoughts ,the rest are details.
Albert Einstein
lets shared your valuable information about theory of everything so called einstein's dream theory .

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    lol i like einstein's formula of E=mc^2
  • vipandeep
    vipandeep
    I want to know what is SPACE. what was there before Universe. What was the need to create it?
    I want to stand out of the Universe and want to see Ok this is universe so where am i standing now?
    is this all created for a small earth and then for a complex life on this earth? :'(
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    do you think only earth has living beings
    if so your wrong what about alliens
    ofcourse our neighbour planets may not have planets
    but what about other stars
    according to us if a sun had a planet called earth there should be another earth or anything whatever the name
    so i think there should be meaning for every creations
    and do you think big bang may become true
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    ritesh05
    lets shared your valuable information about theory of everything so called einstein's dream theory .
    Are you talking about the String Theory?
  • ritesh05
    ritesh05
    @ varsha theory of everything simply mean theory behind everything there are many theories which have been proposed one of them is string theory according to string theory each and every particle are made of a string like structure .its simply mean there must be 'one' combined theory which govern the law of universe.
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    I know. String theory is one of the Unified field Theories. It tries to explain all the four fundamental forces of nature. So, what do you wish to discuss about it?
  • ritesh05
    ritesh05
    @ nm there is no doubt of big bang , existence of big bang have been proved , and there are many galaxies having many planet who knows there would be a parallel universe . hyperspace , they may be alien for us but we may be alien for them .we human think's we are greatest of mind of our planet but we don't know about ourselves from where it started all what would be before big ban and what at that instant what is black holes ,worm holes .
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Well, the God created cosmos because he didn't had anything to do. He was getting bored. But one thing is for sure, he created light because he feared darkness, especially when God's mom was out for shopping!
    I think this is a really funny thread and I am expecting a lot of funny comments. 😛
  • ritesh05
    ritesh05
    it's been more than a five decade but why we are not able to put of a combined theory that govern the law of universe .does it exist are not , does we consider this failure of human mind .why it does happen that the everything which comes from outer_space become sterile why we are not able to cure cancer why nasa research on outer world just to know fact about cancer , aids .
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @Ritesh05: Have you come across the project named 'The large Hadron Collider' ?
    Humans are trying to find the secrets pertaining to the origin of cosmos.
    For further understanding read about modern astrophysicians like Fred Hoyle, Jayant Naralikar, Sir Stephen Hawkings.
    A work of Mr.Fred Hoyle with another scientist explains how life came to Earth 😛
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    ritesh05
    @ nm there is no doubt of big bang , existence of big bang have been proved , and there are many galaxies having many planet who knows there would be a parallel universe . hyperspace , they may be alien for us but we may be alien for them .we human think's we are greatest of mind of our planet but we don't know about ourselves from where it started all what would be before big ban and what at that instant what is black holes ,worm holes .
    coming to black holes
    according to the theories i know
    black hole: it is last stage of star which takes all the parts of universe
    even light goes in it don't comes out such a gravity and density is there in black hole
    i had seen in a program about it they said as there are black holes so at night we see sky in black
    and in morning sun comes out so light occurs on it
    coming to worm hole
    up to my understanding
    worm hole is a way created between some galaxies
    it is a shortest paths to go in a quick way but there is a some problem when we use them we have to too fast because it appears only for some time if we gets struck inside its hard to know where we are going
  • ritesh05
    ritesh05
    @ ishu
    thank for your reference nobody directly say but they say might be it happened .i have read all the book of sir 'hawkin' , michio kaku , paul davies. i will see to other reference you have mentioned
  • freak16
    freak16
    Guys read Bhagvad Gita..
    You will come to know the essence of everything.
    Dont Argue but read Bhagvad gita providing transcendental knowledge
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    freak16
    Guys read Bhagvad Gita..
    You will come to know the essence of everything.
    Dont Argue but read Bhagvad gita providing transcendental knowledge
    but freak we have to think about science
    in my view science is nothing but giving reasons and explanation for everything
    i think many scientists are working on this to know existence of earth if we know it exactly we can even know what happens on future
    let them give the more information on it
    i hope it will be successful
    and we will get nice information on it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey friends, i got an idea how about creating a new sub-forums for mysteries and histories many want to know what about mysteries and histories of there countries and these...
Hello friends, I would like to know more about 2G and 3G spectrum. I don't know what are they. Now a days I am hearing things like "change your 2G...
I need practically tested circuit diagram for FM-link {for 50 meters}, the one given on internet is not working properly !!! please... somebody help me....
To all the awesome CEans, Wish you all a very happy and safe HOLI. 😀 May each color bring joy and success into your lives. Enjoy the day of colors....
Hello all. I have given the GATE exam this year and my result is as follows: Marks Obtained: 27 Out of 100 GATE Score: 327 All India Rank: 18631 No...