The techie engineer

A chemist, a biologist, and an electrical engineer were on death row waiting for the electric chair. The chemist was brought forward first.

"Do you have anything you want to say?" asked the executioner, strapping him in.

"No," replied the chemist. The executioner flicked the switch, and nothing happened. Under state law, if an execution attempt fails, the prisoner has to be released, so the chemist was released.

Then the biologist was brought forward.

"Do you have anything you want to say?"

"No, just get on with it."

The executioner flicked the switch, and again nothing happened, so the biologist was released.

Then the electrical engineer was brought forward.

"Do you have anything you want to say?" asked the executioner.

"Yes," replied the engineer. "If you swap the red and the blue wires over, you might make this thing work." 😲

[​IMG][​IMG]

-The Big K-

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A contractor had employed 100 labourers for a flyover construction task. He did not allow any woman to work without her husband. Also, atleast half the men working came with...
I need an final year project proposal based on GSM,PSTN or any thing appropriate to telecommunication engineering.
hi everybody i am new memeber of this forum i am studying in diploma 3rd year computer technology branch i want to make a mini project plz any one can...
Hello, Mates, just bought this amazing device and believe me it has some really impressive features. Am sure most of you must have surely heard of it and tried it...
Google Rocks! Many of the web searchers around the world use google as a superb search tool to satisfy all sorts of needs. But most of us are unaware about...