The Tax Free Eight

With additional taxes (one more projected for disability aid - akin to the education surcharge- round the corner) we can look with green eyes at these Tax Free Eight before going out to buy candles to protest against Chit Ambharam.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bioramani
    With additional taxes (one more projected for disability aid - akin to the education surcharge- round the corner) we can look with green eyes at these Tax Free Eight before going out to buy candles to protest against Chit Ambharam.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    I personally believe that since Governments print the money, they shouldn't ask people for taxes. 😨
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    I personally believe that since Governments print the money, they shouldn't ask people for taxes. 😨
    It is actually a double whammy. When gummint (a la PM) prints money inflation goes up and our money has less value. On top of that additional taxes (to pay for smart phones for BPL).

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

November 16, 1993 changed the future of Gaming when Sony decided to foray into the world of entertainment with the launch of the new gaming machine, called 'Playstation'. The playstation...
Sony is expected to unveil the next generation PlayStation 4 on February 20th. The company has already aired videos celebrating the success of earlier playstation platforms and almost everyone is...
According to The Times, a leaked official document suggests that the official price of Playstation 4 will be significantly lesser than PlayStation 3! The leaked internal document suggests that PS4...
Apple TV is surely coming to India and Apple's India website has put up a dedicated page with Apple TV : Look: https://www.apple.com/in/appletv/ . Apple TV syncs with your iTunes...
Android Jelly Bean Upgrade is coming to Galaxy Note GT-N7000 users in India, as I learn from the social media. Galaxy Note users from India have been waiting for the...