The Stratolaunch Will Soon Be the Largest Plane in the World

Over the years, man has built some truly colossal airplanes. But in 2016, an even larger aircraft is expected to take flight, and when completed, it will officially be the largest plane in the world. That massive aircraft is known as the Stratolaunch.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to know that it's Scaled Composits behind the design. We had the opportunity to interview the founder of Scaled Composits, Burt Rutan : The Race for Space. He's the one who designed the White Knight for Virgin Galactic!

Will definitely look forward to the launch of this plane.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If anyone's interested, here's an animation of the Stratolaunch:

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Watched with my grand daughter. She repeat watched. Thrilled no end. Truly a great feat of aero engineering.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

which language is more flexible for begineer to create a application
Today In my college. A Communicative English Course program has been organized. And during the first session they asked us that you are having a magic wand. And its power...
Whats the package at MPHASIS for freshers?
I know almost everyone of you like to listen songs and music. So, which is your best song lyrics you ever heard ? Please don't link the Youtube video of...
We took a decision to permanently remove 'Dislike' rating from post ratings (the icons that appear below every post). We'll continue with four ratings now: Like Agree Disagree Informative While...