The Smartphone App You Use The Most...

Almost everyone uses a smartphone these days and apps are an integral part of mobile phones. Just wondering which app you use the most on your mobile phone? I use the email App that lets me check my official email IDs. What about you?

Replies

• manishks
    manishks
    i use nimbuzz....😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    musicfreakmandy
    i use nimbuzz....😀
    I've heard a lot about Nimbuzz. It's a Java based client, I think. Connects to multiple chats & social networks, right?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I use Google Latitude to an extent that it takes my privacy off! 😀 Plus yeah, Facebook, twitter, and Nokia Chat (for Yahoo!, Google Talk, etc.) too! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Social networking are surely eliminating the geography in connecting people. On one hand, social networks provide a way to connect people by allowing them various sharing tools. On the other,...
https://www.sphider.eu/ Have a look at above mentioned link , explore this software, You will find it very interesting PS:- I have created this thread in CE Labs intentionally with a...
Designer Quest: Designer’s Quest is the robotic event of Kurukshetra, CEG, Anna University.This is a one of a kind robotics event for the those who dare to be creators. 'Designer's...
Angry Bots: Hey all! Tired of playing the video games on your phones or tablets? When G-one could get a chance to live, the Angry Birds deserve one too! We...
The social media can be devilish. If you offer quality - then the whole social media will go ga-ga over you. But if you fail to deliver what you promise;...