The Search Button Is At The Top!

We've moved the search button at the top and it now appears as a magnifying glass. It does not occupy the space adjacent to the breadcrumbs and the search remains available all the time with the sticky navigation bar.

👍

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We have recently heard about various 3D pens, one of them was 3Doodler, which uses plastic ink to draw 3D objects in air. The project successfully raised US $2.3 million...
What happens when an unstoppable force meets a renewable energy? An awful amount of work is done. The unstoppable force I’m referring to is Elon Musk who recently released his...
Hi, I've completed M.C.A. I'm having 17 Yrs of experience in Software Dev/product Development. Now, I'm interested in doing Ph.d and looking for suggestions in selecting an area/topic, which will...
The search engine on CrazyEngineers' has just get got better. Here's an overview of what's new with the search:- The results are now sorted by relevancy (earlier it was based...
Next Stickers Stock Is Arriving Soon! Get Your Free Sticker Set Before We Run Out Of Stock! 👍 ​The next batch of CrazyEngineers Stickers will arrive by the end of...