The Scale Of The Universe

#-Link-Snipped-#

Go through the above-mentioned link. Get your mind blown!โ˜•

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    Saw it from minutest to the gigantic..
    Read about so many things, even the Pillars of Creation.
    The music is so immersive..

cereal

โ˜• Don't miss this everyone! & Thanks for the share.
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    Gosh!!!! No words to say!!!!!!!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Awesome creativity.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Simply Awesome creation.
    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# for sharing.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    superb share ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    OMG! This is amazing. Makes me realize how mundane-ly we live our everyday lives.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Whoa! This is simply superb ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    In love with this thing and the music is just perfect. I'm sure that I've seen this observing all these for about 30 minutes by now and I might continue to check this thing at least once daily from now. Whoa am I addicted. ๐Ÿ˜€ ~~~ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • graphite
    graphite
    I am late to watch this but its just amazing, a awesome creation. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Thanks for sharing the link #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have installed Thunderbird in my PC now need to ask something regarding fatching Email. I have configured my gmail Account with it and i want to download all my...
"While Oracle won on the copyright claim, the jury found that Google only infringed on nine lines of code." ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Jury has come out with decision that google voilated copyright...
Share the names of the best books you know for reading about TCP/IP. Some of the best ones I know are - 1. Internetworking and TCP/IP: Principles, Protocols and Architectures,...
Share the titles and authors of the best books you used for studying Language Processors subject. Some of the ones that I used were - 1. Compilers: Principles Techniques and...
Some of the best books that we used were: Digital Signal Processing: Alan V. Oppenheim, W. Schaffer, Pearson Education Digital Signal Processing: John G. Proakies and D. Monalkies & D....