The Robots Are Coming... and Want You to Be a Better Engineer

In some other thread I had posted a link to a survey that predicted that more than two billion conventional jobs will be lost to 3D printing and robotics by 2030.

Thiss article too seems to think that way.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Harry Decia
    Harry Decia
    A.V.Ramani
    In some other thread I had posted a link to a survey that predicted that more than two billion conventional jobs will be lost to 3D printing and robotics by 2030.

Thiss article too seems to think that way.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Yes Sir, Demand of Robotic Engineering and 3D increasing day by day and one can make their career bright .My younger sis also want to be a Robotic Engineer.
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    And Me TOO😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you see the current sea of startup owners and new born entrepreneurs, you will see that most of them are in their mid-20s, some even younger. It has become...
Tata Motors has announced three new Tata Aria 2014 facelift models with price starting at Rs. 9.95L (ex-showroom, Delhi). Tata Motors continues to be India's largest automobile manufacturer and has...
It is time for engineers and researchers at ISRO as India's Mars Orbiter Spacecraft or Mangalyaan has crossed more than half the distance in its journey on the helio-centric trajectory...
NASA's engineers are developing flying saucers to ensure that we have the right technology and mechanisms to put humans on Mars. The project, officially called "Low-Density Supersonic Decelerator" (LDSD) is...
A new Kickstarter campaign launched by a Jerusalem-based company named ZUtA Labs Ltd. has plans to revolutionize the process of two-dimensional printing. The 10 cm high and 300 gm heavy...