The required electrical engineering certification courses

Hi,
I completed my engineering in Electrical and Engineering .
I have started applying for jobs,I am all focused about getting a career in core industries .
Can you please suggest me some skills and certifications that would help me pursue my goal?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Raju sekar
    I completed my engineering in Electrical and Engineering .
    Please always write detailed questions. Which year did you graduate? Have you sent your resume to any of the companies yet?
  • Anandkar Sanket
    Anandkar Sanket
    which project you completed in BE
  • Girish tulabandu
    Girish tulabandu
    hi,
    sir, i want to do one innovative project about electronics nd communication engineering..
    please give me some suggestions
  • Raju sekar
    Raju sekar
    Anandkar Sanket
    which project you completed in BE
    I had did the project titled Deployment of Android application on powerflow studies using guess seidal &Fast decoupled algorithm.
  • Raju sekar
    Raju sekar
    Sure sir,
    I am a 2014 passed out electrical graduate. I had sent my resumes to some small elecrical companies got suggesstion to do add extra courses like emmbedded system and so on.
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please always write detailed questions. Which year did you graduate? Have you sent your resume to any of the companies yet?
  • ravishankar.yellapragada
    ravishankar.yellapragada
    If you are interested in automation field then go for SITRAIN program by Siemens conducted in India. You can get the training locations from Siemens India website.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Raju sekar
    Raju sekar
    Thank you
    ravishankar.yellapragada
    If you are interested in automation field then go for SITRAIN program by Siemens conducted in India. You can get the training locations from Siemens India website.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : In recent years, power crisis plays important role in the development of country. The power can be generated in many ways such as wind, thermal,...
Just received a very authentic looking email from google@google.accounts.com - and the email says - Hi XXXX Your mobile application is constantly sending shutdown request to us about your account....
I'm looking to buy a 2 + Ton split AC in India and wondering if there are any recommendations. My own research is very limited and have decided to go...
Project Abstract / Summary : As the cloud computing technology develops during the last decade, outsourcing data to cloud service for storage becomes an attractive trend, which benefits in sparing...
After a long list of rumours and even longer wait, Microsoft has finally released Windows 10 Mobile for older Lumia smartphones. Microsoft had launched the Windows 10 for Mobile in...