The relationships between Prime number and Fibonacci number

Hello all,
Recently when learning programming language, I accidentally found out an interesting relationship between prime number and Fibonacci number.
That is, a positive integer number can be analyzed as one of three following rules
- the sum of a prime number and a Fibonacci number
For example
16 = 11 (prime) + 5 (Fibonnaci)
61 = 59 (prime) + 2 (Fibonacci)
- or a prime number minus a Fibonacci number
For example
59 = 61 (prime) – 2 (Fibonacci)
83 = 227 (prime) – 144 (Fibonacci)
- or a Fibonacci number minus a prime number
For example
1651=196418 (Fibonacci) – 194767 (Prime)
1759=10946 (Fibonacci) – 9187 (Prime)

By using programming, I have tried to proof my finding up to 10,000,000 (10 million). Among them, there are 96,634 records ~ 0.97% failed due to the limitation of great number processing of my programming language (C and Java)

I put all of my 10,000,000 output records in a microsoft access file Data.accdb, and share it in google drive with link
#-Link-Snipped-#

where I shared full access for everyone. You can come there, open this file and see table data1.
The 4th column in the data file expresses the format of the whole number (Fibonacci-Prime, Prime+Fibonacci, Prime-Fibonacci, or fail)
I welcome for feedbacks from you
Regards,

Thinh Nghiem

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After announcing CrazyEngineers IO back in August, our small team got 10x busy! I think we should have kept everyone updated about what's happening behind the scenes at CrazyEngineers so...
Hailing from a modest, service class family background from the City of Joy, Kolkata, Uday Lakkar faced a lot of challenges in the initial phases of my educational life. He...
Principal Engineer - (Product Safety)-00040141 DESCRIPTION Would you like to be integral in producing the safety case for Astute class submarine? We currently have a vacancy for a Principal Engineer...
I have done my B.Tech from BIT MESRA ECE branch.I love innovating and creating stuff from childhood like designed working lift model,electronic puzzles, 6 wired 2 way led communication ..etc...
The Indian Government took a very bold step on November 8; announcing that the currency notes in denominations of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 have been withdrawn effective immediately. The...