The Qosina Caliper App- Make precise Measurements on the go

Qosina is an OEM vendor for medical plastic components. They have put out a complimentary vernier calipers app for Apple and Android that allows precise measurements to be made using the mobile. Both Inches and metric dimensions are supported.

Quote:
Qosina is pleased to present a complimentary app to our valuable customers in appreciation for your continuing support. Easily take precise measurements wherever you are in both centimeters and inches. Simply place an object next to or on top of your mobile phone or tablet screen and adjust the caliper jaws accordingly for an outside dimension or inside dimension measurement. Double tap anywhere to flip the caliper jaws to switch between centimeters and inches. Multi-touch control caliper jaws allow for simultaneous movement while displaying measurements in pixels to better reflect accuracy. The app offers measurements of up to approximately 3" for a mobile phone and up to approximately 8" for your tablet. Qosina's caliper app is available for a no cost download on the Android & Apple markets.
Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One video is doing rounds on the Internet in which Mark Zuckerberg (Founder of Facebook) and Bill Gates (founder of Microsoft) among other people advice that everyone should learn to...
How to connect with wifi and how to be transfer data through it. plz help me......
😕 well..this thing was bothering me..can't a telescope be used to produce steam? i mean.. am not sure of the power and stuff they have. but they are known to...
hai this is arun . can any one tell me what is the use of wireless tool kit........................................................................................................................................................
I don't have on-field experience as I am not even graduated. But, Every IT professionals I talked with wanna join TCS. Born curious,I googled some of stuffs of TCS &...