The Price We Pay for Sitting Too Much

Get off your butt is the clarion call of this article. Whether it is office or in front of a TV the issue is the same.
Quote: For every half-hour working in an office, people should sit for 20 minutes, stand for eight minutes and then move around and stretch for two minutes, Dr. Hedge recommends, based on a review of studies that he has presented at corporate seminars and expects to publish. He says standing for more than 10 minutes tends to cause people to lean, which can lead to back problems and other musculoskeletal issues. Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what will be the algorithm for "to delete all occurence of duplicate elements from a list of array"?
The Indian Government has obtained a formal membership of the Square Kilometer Array Organization (SKA). The SKA Organisation is an intergovernmental body that will build, manage and run the world's...
If you are experiencing extremely slow download speed for OSX El Capitan, I've a fix for you. My computer was showing ~2 days as approximate time to download the 6GB...
Hello friends.. My DELL VOSTRO 1015 laptop having white screen problem. I used all the solutions which are given on the google but no any change in my lappy's white...
friends im a 3rd undergraduate student persuing my B.E in aerospace manufacturing department so can anyone suggest me a project for my final year based on manufacturing field so that...