The Palm Pre Will Fail

[​IMG]An "also-ran" is, literally, "a horse that does not win, place, or show in a race." The world loves an underdog but it never loves an also-ran. It forgets about an also-ran. And so we reach nearly the end of Palm Pre madness and I'm afraid to report that after all the magic, all the tears, all the joy the Palm Pre will be just another phone. It won't save Palm, it won't change paradigms, and it won't send the iPhone hegemony crashing to its knees. The Palm Pre will launch with a whisper, not a bang.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Biggie, Im so sorry man.

😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, am doing my BE CSE right now and am interested in doing some paper work. Could anyone help me out from where to start with????????😕
whether it is good to do MS or Masters within India? For Mech how do specialization's Make impact, Good areas of scope? 😁
Leading independent software usage consultancy Liken group (www.liken.com), has added to its acclaimed Software Efficiency Audit (S.E.A) service by partnering with complementary products from Scalable Software LLC (www.scalable.com). Liken’s Software...
hello every one in CE. so glad to join this. proud to say that we are engineers.... i need a good topic to start a mini project in C++. hope...
Hey all, this might sound a bit stupid, but I've noticed that when I visit the site as a visitor, I can see and access all parts of the forum...