The Owl gets a BOON

I hope we have married CEans along with the young CEans here.
Also today is very special day for the married Indian couple, so here is a short story that I want to share with you on today's occasion..

One day, 'Owl' told to Goddess Laxmi: Lord Ganesha's mouse gets so much of importance from the people. Why don't I get get that importance?
This made Goddess Laxmi to think for a while and finally she gave 'Owl' a boon.
She said: Now onwards, every year, you will be worshiped 11 days before me.
From that day 'The Owl' is worshiped by the Indian women every year on today's occasion..😁

(no personal feelings plzz..)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HTC has gone the dual SIM way, launching HTC Desire SV, the dual SIM android smartphone. The phone runs on Android ICS and boasts the power of a dual core...
Apple first said that they won't launch a 7" tablet; but it turns out that Apple changed their mind and decided to adopt the form factor with the latest iPad-Mini....
I'm sindhuja doing my final year B.Tech IT in tamilnadu, India
Guys the Dell India IT Executive Summit 2012 is here… It is Dell India's premier annual event for C-level IT decision makers from across India. The Summit will be held...
dear all, im using staad pro v8i, when i run the analysis sometimes staad choose the less value of my combinations loads.. i used also load list and put after...