The Official Sprint Photon 4G Press Conference

Sprint and Motorola held a press conference in New York City where they announced the first powerhouse phone from Motorola to land on the Now Network: The Photon 4G.

It’s a global-ready device that features a 4.3 inch screen, 1GHz dual-core Tegra 2 processor, 1GB RAM, an 8MP rear shooter, VGA front camera, a kickstand, and Gingerbread.

[video=youtube;3rN_R-Mbj1A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rN_R-Mbj1A&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    You may read about the specifications of this phone and watch the promo video on VoiCE here: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The way Mac handles files is a bit messy. As data changes through daily use, photos, text files and other things get mixed up with system files. Despite Mac OS...
Friends, I have an idea. Let us try making different machine parts, with whatever tools (softwares) you have. I will start be making a simple gear. Why not try something...
i'll ask the first question. Am interested in buying an iphone from the united states because it costs 199$ there.am gonna ask someone to crack it and bring it from...
EJB Technology of Java platform is used for what applications? any server needs to be installed? which database to use at the back-end?
Quote: It doesn't hurt to take a hard look at yourself from time to time. This little test should help you get started. During a visit to a mental asylum,...