The number 42

Hello ppl,
I have read at a lot about the number 42. It has always been said that "Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything" is 42. I used to think it was just a time pass😀)) thing proposed by someone. But its a lot bigger deal. Check out for yourself:

#-Link-Snipped-#)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys, Back with another set of tutorials: 1. Simple JavaScript for Client Side Validation 2. Cloud Computing Do check them out and share your views here. 😀 Sorry, the...
Hey Guys, Right now the buzz word in the internet and web is none other than jQuery. Web developers tackle their problem of cross-browser compatibility, and bringing in effects, using...
Hii friends, plzz help me with these questions... 1 - The purpose of having an instruction format with 2 registers for one operand is: a- To allow one register to...
How to download swings plugins for My Eclipse ......? After downloading How to integrate with My Eclipse ..? please help me any one...................
Very Funny.Check this out CEans.Some news channels broadcast the news about the whole day that a school boy had recorded the video in which he accidentally catches a space alien...