The Nissan sunny: what went into it ?

As the manufacturers claim that there is a lot of leg room in the rear portion of the passenger compartment. what exactly do you think went into designing this.

was this done after reducing the boot space?

Replies

• white_hat
    white_hat
    Overall length and width is more compared to other cars of same class.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    white_hat
    Overall length and width is more compared to other cars of same class.

but than wouldn't that make parking difficult ?
  • white_hat
    white_hat
    Well its only about 10cm or so, i think you won't notice the difference.The increase in length, width, wheelbase had gone into this increased legroom. I don't think boot space is sacrificed for this reason.In fact, Nissan sunny has increased boot capacity than other cars in its segment.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    yeah maybe. the ads claim that it has 670 (or so) liters of boot space. but yet i feel that something was compromised for the increased legroom.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the principle of the tube-light choke and starter ? I have observed that the starter is not just a capacitor, but it contains a capacitor and something else...
Now suppose you had a misadventure with this nature's killer, and yet you were lucky enough to escape with your life and suffer just a few bites. what should be...
Hi we are easyfix and we provide electrical services to both major business houses as well as home based customers. we are delighted to be a part of this amazing...
HELLO, my name is mubin, and im from MALAYSIA, i join this website because i have a lots of question in my mind that actually i dont know the answer.....
Can anybody tell me the answer please, as many as you all can give..