The new puzzle engine

Dear Colleagues!

My name is Peter Kishalov, I am a professional embedded systems software developer.
I want to present you my recent hobby-creation - the puzzle machine, called "The Solomon's Labyrinth".
The machine generates puzzles of a style, introduced in Raymond Smullyan's ingenious book "The Lady or the Tiger?". In short, you need to find a way out from a room, by reading the signs on the doors, and deciding, which door is safe to open (some doors may have traps behind them). The puzzles are becoming stronger and stronger as you advance.
Please, evaluate the game at #-Link-Snipped-#".
I will appreciate feedback from you in this thread! Waiting for questions and suggestions!
Thank you!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I love it 😀 . I'm bookmarking it and I"m surely going to try it out.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have a bicycle with a total load of 100 kg. I need to calculate the starting torque necessary to propel the bicycle, taking into account either the wheel or the pedal (crank)
Hi friends.. Im i Planning to do a project of Detecting the Lane Markings on the road & Notifying about the location of the vehicle to the driver. How can...
CEO Biz Stone’s blog post: People, organizations, and businesses quickly began leveraging the open nature of the network to share anything they wanted, completely ignoring the original question, seemingly on...
No talk. Go here: Chromium Source Code chromiumos.git
Kareena plays the role of Avanitka who comes to Delhi from USA. In Delhi she meets Ehsaan, played by Saif Ali Khan, who is a lecturer at the Islamic Studies...