The new next generation MacBook Pro

So at the WWDC 2012 Apple showcased its new product, the nest generation "MacBook Pro"

Apple engineers have done an wonderful job making this beautiful and most powerful laptop now in the world.

-Every new feature has been thought and put into this.
-Talking about the 3rd generation "ivy bridge" processors by Intel is running this Pro.
-And with the flash storage it makes it even more faster than ever.
-RAM upto 16 Gb is supported.
-And more with all this it can run upto 7 hrs with its battery back up and 30 days of stanby.
-With the USB 3.0 it makes the data transfer 10x than earlier with the USB 2.0
- It runs on the latest OS that is the new Mountain OSx lion
-It has become more thinner than before its just 0.71 inch(1.8cm)
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.

And now the major change that has been brought to the MacBook Pro is:

Now it has "Retina Display"
For those who are not aware, this is the worlds best display ever that you can see in a laptop.
It has an resolution of 2880-by-1800 pixels.
That's even more than any HD Tv present in the market.

It has been breakthrough in the innovation of such an good display with this power pack features.

Its the best for the photographers, graphic developers, architects, film makers etc.

And the best thing is that all the materials that are used in making this wonderful product are all eco-friendly.

yes its true and we should be proud as an engineer family that with bringing innovation to our products we are making environment even more better.

IMG_1787IMG_1784IMG_1787IMG_1782IMG_1786IMG_1785

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Apple was already using the Retina Display technology in their iPhones and the new iPads. Porting it to Macbooks wouldn't have been a great engineering challenge. But apart from that, I only notice a pure hardware upgrade, which is as expected. But the price boost? Come on!
  • arjun717
    arjun717
    Price of the Apple devices are always high but the pure satisfaction is also guaranteed.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    arjun717
    Price of the Apple devices are always high but the pure satisfaction is also guaranteed.
    I'd disagree. I'm not at all satisfied with iPad 2. Overpriced entertainment device; but that's what they promised.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can you write a C/C++/C#/JAVA program without main() ? Its impossible to write a C/C++/C# program without main() as main() marks the entry point of execution for any program. But...
I've began believing that most of the supercomputers in the world are doing just one job - and that's predicting weather. Every supercomputer related news I read is associated with...
Assalamu Alaikum , I have done Software Engineering From "MEHRAN UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY JAMSHORO SINDH PAKISTAN" . Nowadays i ams doing masters in the same subject , I...
We all know that strings have a null character in the end. The normal declaration is: char message[]; I am not talking about this. I am talking about string object...
I can complete my BE IT form mumbai university Can any course necessary after BE for getting good job ? I heard about CDAC Can CDAC is best course after...