the New Girl in Town ;)

Name: Christine - I think I can quite go with just being Christine...just like just Cher. ๐Ÿ˜€

*Engineering Trade: Product Design - I have always loved designing and in the end it luckily turned out that I am quite good at it
*Occupation: Self Employed... I keep ahead and live from one order to the next one

*Hobbies & Interests: I am interested in life. I love it - every facet of it and everything one can experience throughout living it. I love music and going for long walks. I love movies. I love my iPhone and I love Mac in general.

*Aim in life
: Just keeping on being able to provide for myself and my future family and husband (if there will ever be someone like that coming along really convincing me that he might be the one)

*I joined CrazyEngineers because... ...it is a great community with a lot of interesting topics and people and I felt kind of connected to it.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Cher ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. :welcome:
  • eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    A warm welcome to you, Cher ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Welcome to CE,๐Ÿ˜
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Welcome to CE, cher....๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE Family, Christine! :welcome:

One of the best introductions we have here. ๐Ÿ˜€

Keep visiting regularly.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome cher!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Cher!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lot of youngsters believe that they've to 'prove themselves'. That's one common thing every reality show contestant says to the judges and now a days, I've came across students who've...
Most popular professional software
Hey friends, help me out in finding a best book for mechanical aptitude & Reasoning.....
Hi guys, I have a bit of a problem at work. I have people downloading files using torrent clients.๐Ÿ˜ก How do I stop this? I am thinking of blocking all...
Hi friends,๐Ÿ˜ This is Daniel Smith and I am new to this forum. I am really feeling good to be out here since I am a regular reader of the...