The Money, The Bank and The Spider!!

Read the whole thing. ๐Ÿ˜

[โ€‹IMG]

The love that spider ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• manusaluja
    manusaluja
    ha ha ha ha ha ha, side effects of recession.... people have got mad after losing all money.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    What a patience of Jane Gillies
  • Red Hawk
    Red Hawk
    ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜.. David thorne is a tricky fellow i think.. As said, this may be the effect of recession too..
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    If this happened for real, they wont forget it in their whole life
    lol
    do you want me to mail it back?
    yes please
    lmao
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Very funny we will also follow the same approach!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What's your favorite Music Band?? It can be of any Genre. Multiple choices are allowed. ๐Ÿ˜€ My favorite: Linkin Park (You will find a crazy collection in my PC) The...
As geeks become chic in all levels of society, an unlikely subset is starting to roar. Meet the Nerd Girls: they're smart, they're techie and they're hot. THE AWESOME VIDEO...
โ€‹ If it ain't broke, don't fix it -- right? We know countless reviews of the iPhone 3G S may begin with that cliché, but there's little chance you'd find...
dear friends,,,,,,,, can anybody help me with the hot keys for the following symbols????๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• โˆž ยต ยฒ ยณ ยฝ ฮ” ฯ‰ ฮฉ โˆš
Hi friends,,,,,๐Ÿ˜ In my computer at home,,,USB access has been disabled.......so friends please help me in the ways in which i can enable my USB,,,,,,, ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• [Actually at home there...