The Mobiles Forum Is Back For A Good Reason. It's Super Easy & Super Useful!

The problem with entrepreneurs is that they won't usually give up easily. I continue to think that there is a huge need for a place where people can ask their questions easily and get answers quickly. With that in mind, I had jumpstarted #-Link-Snipped-# few weeks ago.

However, I then announced that the venture is going down: #-Link-Snipped-#

The biggest problem with the earlier version of our Mobiles Forum was that it was very difficult for anyone to ask question (required complicated registration, then moving over to the proper section and then posting question). That's why it'd take long time to actually become useful to everyone.

However, there are times when you quickly want to ask a question about your mobile phone and get answers, through email. The new version of Mobiles Forum does exactly that. The registration process is super easy (and will be made even easier in future). Plus there is no need to register if you want to answer to someone's question. It uses WordPress blogging software in an innovative way.

I'm dedicating about two hours every day to make it work (well, CE's expansion plans are being worked on full swing). I look forward to your contribution as well. All you have to do is simply ask your questions on the mobiles forum and if you know answer to any - just leave a comment. It's VERY EASY!

So take a look at what we've done so far and give us feedback in this thread.

Visit: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Sounds Superb!! ๐Ÿ˜€
    We know, You won't leave anything simply!! ๐Ÿ˜
    Anyways, Very Nice Idea!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Do help by contributing questions ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Biggie i have a suggestion ,we have to take care of its look and feel as i noticed the font size is little bit large as in the homepage and the forum's titles. Overall information is nice.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes, I agree. The font will be changed.
  • swati kadam
    swati kadam
    Its really a nice idea.The Mobile forum is cool!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sw@ti: Thank you. We're trying to make it very useful to everyone. We'll try to bring experts to answer questions within minutes after it's posted. That way, all the users will get their queries solved from experts within minutes - all for free ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The_Big_K
    We'll try to bring experts to answer questions within minutes after it's posted. That way, all the users will get their queries solved from experts within minutes - all for free ๐Ÿ˜€
    Just Fantastic!!
    Way to Go!! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The theme and colors will change over the time. We'll also try to have a full fledged, integrated search. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Folks! We need your help in making MobilesForum a success. If you have questions about mobiles, please ask them. Otherwise, you can simply answer the questions via comments. Visit #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    The view is very nice biggie....specially that "home (sweet home)" and the fading effect of recent, popular .. menu........
    Vey innovative........ I liked the overall idea behind this concept.......Great job ๐Ÿ˜
  • Reya
    Reya
    The_Big_K
    The theme and colors will change over the time. We'll also try to have a full fledged, integrated search. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Looking forward to it!
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    yeah the looks are so different. Also each and every question is getting answered in minute or two. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    nice idea i think i can come to CE when i am in college too
    cool........................

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I think this could be an interesting third year electronics engineering project idea. The idea is to build a high speed camera trigger that can capture 'the moment' (like breaking...
Guys as you know CE Facebook Application project is going on. For Development part ,we have two options 1:-Use of ready made tools, which are available for easy development of...
Hi Firends, I have completed my Spl. Diploma imn ECE from one of the reputed institure in 2004. Then I joined in a software company. Now I have 6 yrs...
Name: Hiren Barbhaya Engineering Trade: Computer Engineer from C.U.Shah College of Engg & Technology, Wadhwan City, Gujarat in 2002 Location: Currently I am living in Mumbai but basically I am...
I am back with another silly doubt of mine!:hehehe: Suppose I have a power plant of my own. I can produce 20MW of power. But the substation near my plant...