The Missing Professional Software Engineer Mystery

Is there a similar certification in India for Software Engineering?
Quote:
Software engineers are everywhere. They develop the low-level firmware that drives our gadgets, the application code that allows us to interact with our devices, the software that manages the internet, satellites, medical devices, automobiles … the list goes on and on. Despite the abundant and ever-growing software developer ranks, there seems to be a mystery; the professional software engineers are missing!
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I am planning tobuy a laptop (new or second hand), for running of softwares like Hypermesh, LS Dyna, pamcrash, radios, prime . Which brand to go with and...
Born to parents who were both teachers in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Rachana Bagde became a sincere and quiet child - the first bench student whose work would always be complete, homework...
Gionee’s new premium elite smartphone, M2017 has been launched exclusively in China for now, at an impressive sum of CNY 6,999 (roughly Rs. 68,400). Another version with an Italian custom...
sir/madam i am in 3rd year right now and i am confused of what to do whether to take up job or pursue higher studies...if i select job as an...
Back in April, ASUS launched the second iteration of its budget offering the Zenfone Go 4.5. Now as the year comes to an end it has again tried to revive...