The Limit - Tooth Brush with blue tooth connectivity

Not funny anymore. Too crazy even for me.
Tooth brush with blue tooth connectivity?
Ther Internet of Things seems to be on a downhill roller coaster ride with brakes off:
#-Link-Snipped-#

What are CEans views on this?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Interesting! I seriously have began thinking whether the humans have began innovating for the sake of innovating. I'm also unclear about the aim that we are trying to achieve through connecting every device. It won't be long that my cottonbuds; or headphone earbuds will tell my phone that it's time to clean.

Maybe we're trying to head towards a future where humans just sit idle and control everything using their thoughts.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I would rather be a CEan and think my own crazy thoughts than have the net ordering my life. Time to take Bluetooth to an ordinary (unconnected as yet) dentist and yank it out.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

3D bioprinting may drastcally change repair of tissues: https://www.seas.harvard.edu/news/2014/02/essential-step-toward-printing-living-tissues
Name: Kishore Gilbile *Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Shivaji University, Kolhapur *Occupation: Currently Working at Benchmark IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. in Pune Work Experience: (if applicable) 6 + Years *Hobbies...
Can anybody tell me difference between abstract class and interface..?
I've done my B.Tech Electronics & Telecom (E&TC) from Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune. Currently I'm looking for a job. Somebody suggested me to go for the GET profile in the...
On Sunday, Google's Sundar Pichai, Senior VP of Google Apps, Google Chrome and Android announced during a panel discussion at the SXSW at Austin, Texas that Google will be releasing...