The Lightning LS-218 - The name says it all- Electric bike zooming at 218 mph

Quote:
The Lightning LS-218 boasts a model number that actually means something. Back in 2012, a prototype of the electric bike clocked in a wholly unnecessary (yet much appreciated) 218mph, helping it to win at Pikes Peak and setting it up to become the world's fastest production motorcycle. The finished version is now ready to make good on that promise, having just been revealed at the Quail Motorsport Gathering in California, prior to a scheduled launch in the summer -- at which point it'll likely cost upwards of $38,000.
Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Disclaimer: The poster is not responsible if one ends up with an empty wallet. I personally do not belive that anything is totally free. Quote: It turns out that you...
Aditya Gupta and Karan Kumar co-founded iGenero in 2009. Based out of Hyderabad, iGenero is a digital marketing solutions provider that helps in accentuating a brand message through streamlined communication...
Quote: Mobile engagement amongst Design Engineers is growing, so the team at electropages thought it would be neat to offer New and existing App users the option to have the...
I am a graduate of 2013 in cse engineering. I wanted to pursue mtech from a nice college but my entrance exam (GATE 2013) rank was poor and i couldnt...
Today I was listining song "Hae Preet Zahan ki Reet" from Purab aur paschim there was serious argument between pran and manoj kumar just before that song about India In...