The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini

We are a group of 10 friends from college ... 5 of us dont read books, the other 5 have read this one ๐Ÿ˜€.

A very touching novel, it has the stuff that legends/epics are made out of ... guilt, shame, honour, love, romance, action, fight scenes, brotherhood, relationships ... no, I am in no way related to the author :smile:.

I will not disclose the plot, will rather ask you to go and read the book yourself, the book will remain with me for the rest of my life ... very few books have managed to do that.

---
For you, A thousand times over ...
---

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lets see how many answers you can reach https://community.engineering.com/puzzler/ do post your answers here Searching on internet is allowed ๐Ÿ˜
my question is related to orkut ....when we send a scrap ,the time is not indian standard time ....can u tell me wht time is tht ???
I know that there are lot of articles & tutorials available on the internet which talk about developing a buzzer system. But I thought it might be better if we...
I think we are missing discussion on interesting engineering trades ๐Ÿ˜€. Aeronautical engineers! Come forward and start discussions! Crook
Special titles & categories are awarded to the CEans who bring something good to the CE world. Following CEans get the special titles - 1. xHeavenlyx- CEan Techie ๐Ÿ˜€ 2....