The interview

Recently, the attention of the nation was firmly gripped by an interview. Post which, the social media jokes flew left, right and center. (Mostly left and center-of-right, if you know what I mean!)

Poor Rahul Gandhi. Clearly in the wrong place. He probably would have made a brilliant manager, poet, lead guitarist for a death metal band, UX designer or mechanical engineer. Poor fellow falling victim to the very Indian family behaviour of parents forcing their kids to do something against their will. Can't help but feel a tinge of pity for the poor chap.

But that doesn't mean we can't make jokes, no? 😁 So here we go...

01 02 03 04 05

Be nice and follow the author on #-Link-Snipped-#!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I knew it was coming 😁
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I skipped comedy nights with kapil to watch the interview.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I am glad that I do not watch TV.
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    I'm glad too for my limited TV watching!!
  • Karishma Manwani
    Karishma Manwani
    Every One should watch that video 😁
    Perfect example of how you can just beat around the bush when you seriously have no idea of what is happening around !
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    That was the most re-tweeted thing on that day. Engineering students couldn't resist comparing that interview with their vivas.

I can't resist sharing this -

Sad reality. 😁
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Ankita Katdare
    That was the most re-tweeted thing on that day. Engineering students couldn't resist comparing that interview with their vivas.

I can't resist sharing this -

Sad reality. 😁
    The video reminded me of the suckers in my class.

And ironically, it is these kind of students who mock themselves by making such short films.
  • Mrinmoy Swarnakar
    Mrinmoy Swarnakar
    Every One should watch that video.
    Seriously speaking it never looked like an interview. It was viva of Rahul Gandhi taken by Arnab and Rahul Gandhi was not prepared for the viva

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, Projects initial requirements is to create a client to communicate with a REST web service server(remote server) using jersey, i want to create a CLIENT REQUEST HEADER which...
The latest leaks for Windows Phone 8.1 have come up and this time it’s all amazing features. These would give a relief to Windows Phone users who feel jealous of...
Wondering if it's just me or everyone's getting 500 Internal Server Error on YouTube.com. The error message reads - Sorry, something went wrong. A team of highly trained monkeys has...
Proudly called the world's first NFC-Enabled Desktop PC, the Asus MF70AD is now in India for a price of Rs. 62,000. Running on the Windows 8.1 operating system, ASUS M70AD...
Quote: Parents ever tell you that eating carrots would save you from wearing glasses? Or that sitting too close to the TV could make you go blind? Their advice may...