The internet-map

Guys i fine out this site:

internet-map.net
this one is really a good iste for knowing how many millions of site exists with their name ,just double click on any circle and enlarge you will get to know site name.Capture

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Internet Map is like a huge solar system, but instead of planets you will witness popular websites in a circle.

Simply enter a site’s address or a country name and the site displays a galaxy of popular websites. There are over 35000 circles, and each circle represents a website. Larger the circle is, the more popular it is among the Internet users.

There’s more. You can zoom in to find relevant websites. The distance between circles reflects how often people jump from one site to another.

It is clear that Google.com — the biggest Search Engine on the web — and Facebook.com — a popular social networking site — tops the chart

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HELLO TO ALL MY RESPECTED SENIORS I VE JUST STARTED STUDYING ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING IN JABALPUR AND I AM VERY EAGER TO DO RESEARCH IN THIS FIELD SUGGENT ME SOME IDEAS...
hey guys help me in placement , plz provide c,c++ basic notes here. for the technical interview ......!
On Thursady 16th August 2012, Sony announced its new eReader awkwardly named PRS-T2R. Veterans claims that Sony's eReader thoroughly dominated Kindle & Nook. But the competition is gonna be tough...
During my engineering days, engineering mathematics was one of the 'most difficult' subjects a student had to crack. The subject was 'boring' and 'tough' at the same time making it...
Hi My Dear Friends, I have allocated PG DAC course for CDAC Chennai.But I have a lot of questions about CDAC Chennai.Is CDAC Chennai a good institute? Can any one...