The Index

Hello CEans,

This thread is an index thread.Many times we start a new thread but sometimes it goes unseen.
So,here just post the link of thread which you started but didn't got the answers(Or Dead thread).By this,your thread will become live again 😀

Don't spam it with every new thread you start😕,
but the ones which became old and you still feel the need of answer for them.😀

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    #-Link-Snipped-# 😛lease update on these guys 😔 for planning the meet.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Whats your say?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Well, now this thread is dead! 😔
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Yep😔.I was hoping CEans post their dead thread here,but now I think I should post a link of it in itself.😔
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Interesting Startup Threads::

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Make them live again,please,POST😀
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Crazyboy's Banking Lectures::

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI All, Its high time , we are 100K members strong and we are still posting useless posts. We dont care activity now ( In terms of number of posts)....
Hello all, I have currently completed my first year at IIT Bombay, Civil department.. I am interested in submitting project under kvpy program and i would really appreciate if u...
Just as for regular text completion questions, you should read the question carefully and try to think of a word of your own to fit the blank. Once you are...
The U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) recently awarded three industry teams, after a competitive procurement process, a total of $7 million for the development of...
Hai CEans, Please post on the poll so that we can get an idea about the members in each engineering discipline. Hope to see your cooperation. Caio P.S. Please don't...