The Honor Of Being An Entrepreneur

Here's a nice presentation by the founder of Games2Win, India's one of the first dot com success stories. Give it a look -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Like it?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Like it. Totally 👍
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Liked It. Wonderful !!!
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    nice presentation...😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Nice one 😀
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Wonderful, Very nice!
  • makru921
    makru921
    wow!! good one!😀
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Motivational ppt. But was expecting a little more.
    Anyways thanks for sharing with us.
  • osantinoo
    osantinoo
    I am a Education Entrepreneur with Everonn. I feel I have the opportunity to reach out deep within India and satisfy the different target populations’ need for education.
  • sachin200
    sachin200
    great sir
    < no spam >
  • osantinoo
    osantinoo
    i feel very satisfied with this field of entrepreneurship and well within my comfort zone. i wanted to become an entrepreneur and was also passionate about teaching , that when the idea of educational entrepreneurship came up. with the education sector becoming highly competitive , the growing youth population is always in thirst for good educational coaching to make themselves globally viable. my business has been showing good healthy growth and their has not been much of investment into it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung electronics is rolling its sleeves up to put your Full HD TVs to shame. The company showcased Ultra Definition 3D Television, 240Hz, 70" wide, that supports resolutions upto 3,840...
CrazyEngineers will be celebrating it's 5th Anniversary on 26th November, 2010. As CE's Birthday is nearing, we are planning to bring maximum number of *members* online at one time. (Mark...
At the FPD International 2010 trade show in Tokyo, a Chinese company will unveil a color display using technology from E Ink, whose black-and-white displays are used in most of...
The Chevening Rolls-Royce Science and Innovation Leadership Programme is a tailor-made programme for mid-career Indian professionals working in the fields of science, innovation, and related public administration. The foreign and...
Dear all, I am a newbie in ANSYS. I hope you are more familiar with ANSYS. So I wonder do you have any solution for the ANSYS problem that I...