the great robot race..

you might have heard of unmanned but remotely controlled vehicles, the below ones are more than unbelievable, these robots are self controlled . No human intervention what so ever and what more- its a race :-|

[video=youtube;uoiJeIb0wBA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoiJeIb0wBA[/video]

be patient- its almost an hour video!

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    whoa!! one hour video!! It's gonna take the whole day for my net connection to load this..

Isn't this available in small parts?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread requires contribution from all our graphically inclined CEans. We are thinking of a CE Doodle (just like Google does its logos ๐Ÿ˜ ) Let's contribute all crazy ideas....
CEans, On November 26, 2010; we want to celebrate CE's birthday in your respective cities and your contribution is welcome. We want to collect crazy ideas about how can we...
I wish to come up with a project to help the deaf people. The idea is as below- To make an electronic device that can convert a voice signal to...
hey. can anybody please give me ideas on wat all topics can be done in boitechnology as a final year project?
CEans, CE's growing exponentially and becoming a prime target for spammers too. We are therefore expanding CE's Mod Squad with CEan Durga (from Australia) & CEan English-Scared (from India). They...