The Great Mind Tech Quiz

IBM launches another platform for all Engineering and M.C.A students to showcase their talent in QUIZ.
It is happening in two cities.

Chennai-27th jan 2011.
Bangalore-28th jan 2011.

Hurry up guys and register today!

#-Link-Snipped-#

For more details:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• sushant005
    sushant005
    @Praveena: IBM Organised this Contest In Bhubaneswar as well and I attended that QUIZ and lots of fun over there.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Presently, the common computer has memory chips made up of DRAM or Dynamic Random Access Memory. The DRAM bit cell stores the memory in form of ‘0’s and ‘1’s in...
O.K,please help me, i need help ASAP i have a little challenge and i have been on it for the past 4 days now. we did an experiment with a...
BigRock.com is a new venture by Directi, the Indian company behind LogicBoxes, ResellerClub, Webhosting.info and Skenzo. BigRock aims to solve the problem for startups, home-based businesses and SMEs of building,...
can somebody tell me how can we distinguish between programables ic's and normal ic's
Hello! Everyone!I'm new here and I have a problem in mechnical drawing....I'm in position of design and drawing drafts by CAD, but my colleague always change my drafts. What's worse,...