The gif thread

On the internet, gifs represents the epitome of creativity, in my humble opinion. So people, the masterpieces you see need to be shared, right? 😁

Replies

• Chaitanya Kukde
    Chaitanya Kukde
    If it were to me, I'd nominate this for a Filmfare AwardYwn84Fs
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I can't help but share these -

When I hear “because Java and C# are effectively the same thing”

pr5CSet

When you finally understand that concept in programming -

lihAEWi
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here's another I found recently -

When you get reviews/feedback for your app immediately after it goes LIVE -

zEIowWc
  • Chaitanya Kukde
    Chaitanya Kukde
    8mHde2n 1cbda321-4814-48ec-89f3-d90eeb56853a
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Chaitanya Kukde
    If it were to me, I'd nominate this for a Filmfare AwardYwn84Fs
    What the heck is this ?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Bwow1pphow
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    When my code was working on Friday and broke on Monday
    code-21

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Transcend has announced the launch of 16GB and 32GB DDR3 Registered DIMM (RDIMM) modules. These modules are aimed at boosting the memory in Apple Mac Pro 2013 workstation. The Apple...
What is the process you follow when you want to get some information from the internet? For example I wanted today morning to find out when India was playing at...
Dope infographic for Mad Men fans. 👍 Most of the quotes are all too familiar, but still. Moi is making a poster of this for sure. *Hot-linking the infographic since...
The all new Seiki U-Vision HDMI cable can easily convert any HD video into a 4K ultra HD video on the go! The Godsend for those who recently bought 4K...
Facebook has released a new version of its app for the Windows Phone platform. The social networking giant has delivered a lot of performance improvements with the Facebook Beta 5.2.3.1...