The gadgets show off thread !

I want to start a gadget showoff thread. I think CrazyEngineers should have one such thread where people will be able to show off and boast their possessions. Every tech forum has a sub section especially for show off of new gadgets. Thought why not we have such thread over here. Engineers love to have gadgets ! Be it anything, from scientific calculator to laptop, mobiles etc. Be it old or new purchases, post the pics here ๐Ÿ˜€ I am sure everyone would love to see the different gadgets what CEans are using ๐Ÿ˜

currently, have some problem with broadband, will upload pics soon ๐Ÿ˜‰

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# โ˜• . Open this thread there.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thread moved.
    Started a thread similar to this last year. #-Link-Snipped-#

Looking forward to more responses here.
  • avii
    avii
    one shall post pics here in this thread OR the one you posted ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This thread is already full of spam ๐Ÿ˜ . Why not start a 'pure' new thread in this section with a grand name like

"The Great Gadget Showoff Thread - 2012" I'm sure we've super gadget freaks here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Take the test: https://similarminds.com/jung.html and post your results in this thread. Let's see who's who ๐Ÿ˜€ Me: ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar...
I have got an offer to do a professional certification in software development from iiit-b yogyata program .I am 2011 pass out in ECE. Currently I am looking for a...
There are mostly two types of engineers I've come across throughout my professional career : Job Hoppers and 'The Loyal'. The job hoppers would stay in any company for a...
Small Talk Link: https://www.crazyengineers.com/ravi-pandit-ceo-kpit-cummins-promoting-innovation-in-industry/ We give special thanks to CEan โ€“ Ishan for his efforts and Mr. Vijayasarathi Vinjimoor (Gutenberg Communications) for his support in making this Small Talk possible....
Our interest levels in engineering don't remain constant. From dreams of finding new proprietary methods of producing aldehydes and oil exploration to a steady stream of CAT books while learning...