The freebie from Volkswagen

Today morning , THE HINDU featured a special advertisement section for volkswagen cars.

Attached to the paper was , a small rectangular, device, which on pressing would cause vibrations, the same kind which one would experience while a driving a volkswagen.

I took this thing apart , only to find a motherboard, with two batteries and a circular shaped device connected to the batteries.

now what do you think this device was ? piezo-electric crystal ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Post the photo, please.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    haven't got it by the moment. but will do it soon.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    that uses LDR when light falls resistance falls and ckt is closed

in dark resistance =100Mohm and thus an open ckt
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    @jeffery samuel

what is ckt ?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    the battery is connected to a vibrator which could be any thing i am yet to study it in detail

but the series connection is connected through an LDR

the set up is this battery+ve---> LDR---> some vibrator block---> battery -ve

hope this is useful

i am yet to study it so I have limited knowledge of detailed circuit

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://www.physik.uni-augsburg.de/annalen/history/Einstein-in-AdP.htm Einstein's all papers in a single page. Value this link. It has given a new meaning to modern Physics. It also contains 1906 special issue of Annalen der Physik...
I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT A WEBSITE FROM THERE I CAN FIND OUT MOST OF THE BASIC AND SYSTEMS INFORMATIONS ALONGWITH TIPS AND TRICKS TO RECTIFY A FAULT. I...
what is CDMA ? what is its advantages compared to other?
So guys, which TV ad, made so far, do you think was the most creative, crazy , out-of-the-box, or any such thing, which made it unforgettable (even though the ad...
I presume that you all might've heard about SETI. For those who haven't, SETI stands for "Search for Extra Terrestrial Intelligence". It's an organisation consisting a group of scientists who...