The Entrepreneur Summit 2011 - IIT Mumbai

IIT Mumbai (Bombay) has organized The Entrepreneur Summit 2011 on February 6, 2011. This year's speakers list includes -

Mr. Shashi Ruia, Chairman, Esaar Group.
Mr. Tulsi Tanti, Chairman, Suzlon.
Dr. Ajit Ranade, Chief Economist, Aditya Birla Group.
Mr. Rajesh Sawhney, President, Reliance BIG Entertainment
Dr. Vikram Chhatwal - CEO, Reliance Health
Mr Hemant Kanakia, Kanakia Ventures
Mr.Dilip Chhabria, Internationally Acclaimed Automotive Designer
Mr. Mahendra Swarup,President at Indian Venture Capital & Private Equity Association
Mr. Manak Singh, President, TIE Mumbai
Jayprakash Gupta, Founder, Loot Store

The summit will also have International Workshop on Business Modeling. If you wish to participate, head over to: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Forget ASIMO with his awkward movements and non-expressive face. We now have the first of a kind robot with human spinal cord. The robot is developed by the evangelists at...
BSNL 3G offers great surprizes to me every time I use it. I've made a new discovery which is apparently correct. BSNL 3G download speed varies according to the file...
DRDO scientists are resigning from their job and joining Indian IT services. About 20 top DRDO scientists have quit to join the IT Industry in last 6 months. These scientists...
The awesome campus at Pune will get more protection from over 130 CSIF personnel. The Pune campus is third in the list of CSIF monitored INFY campuses after Bangaluru and...
Tri Vally University in India has made Indian students wear RFID tags to track them and keep an eye on their movements. Details: Indian students | US | Tri-Valley University...