The Engineering Screw Chart - How do you like it?

The Engineering Screw Chart is a product of the Great Innovations Team. It includes technical information from many of the quick references that are commonly found in the work areas of designers, engineers, and machinists. All of this information is compiled for both Imperial (English) and Metric systems in a single screw cart.

There you will find details about:

• Bolt Grades
  • Units Conversion
  • Prefixes
  • Metric Drill Sizes
  • Allen Key Sizes for Metric
  • Screws
  • Metric Screws (Nearest to English/Imperial)
  • C'Bore Sizes for Metric
  • Socket Head Cap Screws
  • Tap, Drill, and Stress Areas for Metric Screws
  • Metric Shoulder Screws
  • Fractional (Inch) Drill Sizes
  • Allen Key Sizes for English(Imperial) Screws
  • Tap, Drill, and Stress Area for English (Imperial) Screws etc.
Take a look at their video -

@All Mechanical Engineers here : Do let us know your review of this product. How do you like it? Would you give it a go?

Replies

• viky1147
    viky1147
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    I am unable to watch the video using my mobile. but the information seems great. nice update AKD 😀
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    As far as i know, this is nothing new.

there are books called "mechanical engineer's handbook" which gives all the above mentioned information for the purpose of quick reference.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Because you'll want to use it more often. Make sure there are no key-jams. You've been informed. Okay? Update : We just can't wait! We've launched something cool and it's...
Panasonic & IMEC, a Belgium based research institute have developed an electronic chip that makes DNA testing easy and does the job in just one hour. The chip automates all...
Facebook's done what it thinks will help them dominate the mobile phones - and has added a layer of 'Facebook' over the Android operating system - taking control of your...
Sometimes common sense is not common and the obvious is overlooked. Here are 26 Time Management Hacks I Wish I'd Known at 20 as enunciated by Etienne Garbugli, Product Design...
Boeing 787 airships were grounded a few weeks ago following the discovery of problem in the aircraft's battery system. In the first year of its service, at least four 787s...