The Digital Afterlife: Will the data be immortal?

I recently published a post on VoiCE about the Digital Afterlife. Have a look:

#-Link-Snipped-#

What do you think? Is there a solution to the problem mentioned there?

Replies

• kamal_kj5
    kamal_kj5
    Hm,if da entire of the worlds population's been given a unique common identity to each of the individual,then it is easy to recognize the life stats of the individuals.So,if some one who holds an account on any web site dies,it automatically might receive the intimation and close that account.But as it is a highly impossible one,the respective web-site must constantly check the updates of their particular users.If a user is not active for a long period,say an year or half,then they should intimate him -via- e-mail,as almost all web-sites ask for the e-mail addresses during registrations.If there's no response from the user,then they can delete his account.Some we-sites like yahoo do delete their users without any intimation after their inactivity on their site.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm a final year student of Bsc in software Engineering with multimedia , please i need an idea for my major project
Any one ready for CE New Delhi or chandigarh Meet I think many of ceans are from Delhi,so How about organizing a ce meet in Delhi this time? If any...
Am willing to do my final year btech mechanical project. i need some help regarding the selection of project topic, anyone who got suggestins plz help me.. ma seminar was...
What is the role of C and C++ programming languages in Mechanical Engineering?
CEans, We are proud and happy to present you CE's exclusive small talk with Mr. Chief Technology Officer of Opera - The World's Fastest Web Browser! Follow this link: -...