CrazyEngineers
  • The idea for developing CrazyEngineers Project Showcase was conceived several months (in 2011, to be precise). We came across several student and hobby projects created by engineers just like you for their engineering curriculum. It was surprising to see the talent that exists in engineering colleges but no one notices it. We came across a lot of innovative projects and project ideas; but no one really knew what to do with them.

The Big Problem:

99.99% of the engineering projects die after they are submitted to the college or University. No one notices all the hard work & innovation that went into making these projects.

We knew we could do 'something' to change that. That 'something' is 'CE Engineering Projects Showcase'.

We could not find a popular place where engineers from across various engineering disciplines could showcase their projects, get reviews, build discussions and get help. The CE Projects Showcase aims to fix that!

What's In It For You?

At CrazyEngineers, we already have established contacts with a lot of industry insiders - including CEOs, decision makers, development managers and people who look out for innovation. Our goal will be to ensure that the industry (well, we reach out to 180 countries!) notices your work. This will be done through two ways:-
    • We'll personally inform the industry stalwarts about the projects we think are interesting
    • Your projects will be viewed by everyone and they may contact you to explore further opportunities
    In addition, you will not have to build a separate web-page for online presence of your project and worry about getting visitors to view your work. You get it here - all for free!

You've Got Nothing To Lose

Showcasing your project is simple. You already have all the material in your computer. We only ask you to tell us what your project is about, write an abstract or description, upload photos & video : and you're done!

Copying Of Projects | Plagiarism | Stealing Of Ideas

There's nothing to 'download' or 'sell'. No question of copying of projects or plagiarism. You're only 'describing' your project and uploading supporting photos / videos.

It's time that we stop worrying about someone stealing our ideas. In fact, we encourage you to share as much as you can! Ideas themselves are 100% useless; unless they're converted into reality.

We Need Your Support!

The success of Project Showcase depends on 'YOU' (Yeah, YOU). Help making a difference in the world of engineering by
    1. Promoting The Projects You Like Through Social Media
    2. Posting about projects you are working on
    3. Liking / Reviewing existing projects and building discussions on them.
    Questions & Answers : Ask Them Below!
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • micheal john

MemberFeb 12, 2014

Ideas themselves are 100% useless; unless they're converted into reality.
    wow
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberFeb 13, 2014

Great explanation Sir.
    I love to be in it.I would upload my project details after my first review.
    Cancel
  • Karthikeyan jaisankar

MemberFeb 13, 2014

NICE PLATFORM FOR ENGINEERS👍
    Cancel
  • avii

MemberFeb 15, 2014

Really good idea. I had written something similar in Python, but stopped halfway through 😛

I also suggest ability to upload code and an own version control server by CE, so that revisions are preserved. That'd be very cool! If the page displays released tags or major commits, it will great! I may sound very optimistic, but I think it well serves purpose and goes hand in hand with project showcase.
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorFeb 16, 2014

@#-Link-Snipped-# The facility is already there. Hi-five! 👍 We just need to activate it. We thought we will bring it in upcoming versions of the Projects app.
    Cancel
  • avii

MemberFeb 16, 2014

whoa, great 😁
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register