The CrazyEngineers Diwali Doodle

Had a few minutes to play around with the logo. Used some of my unused graphical skills and a few free images to create something for Diwali. How is it? ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Beyond awesome! ๐Ÿ˜€ Graphic Designing Level = PRO! \ m /

Happy Diwali everyone! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Symbolically:
    1. Let the light of (Tech)knowledge illuminate the world
    2. Let Creativity take off like a rocket, and
    3. Let Engineering Insanity explode in all colours(disciplines)

The best part is the unwavering light at the center indicating the sanity underlying all the mayhem.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Couldn't agree more. Very beautifully put. I am not sure what I like more the Doodle or the Description. ๐Ÿ˜€ CEans Rock!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A.V.Ramani
    Symbolically:

The best part is the unwavering light at the center indicating the sanity underlying all the mayhem.
    I wish I could think and write like that ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Bala Krishna Ceeparseti
    Bala Krishna Ceeparseti
    A.V.Ramani
    Symbolically:

Sir!!! you are a true inspiration and I seriously respect the way you produce the "wow " factor in the most exquisite manner !!!feeling fortuitous to be a part of the CE family ....!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    my unused graphical skills
    I don't think so ! It's Amazing really.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    It was really amazing, but best part was that explanation by #-Link-Snipped-# sir

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I use a few of these on the desktop. Good. Quote: We spend so much time on our phones โ€“ why not use it for something more productive? This week...
Indian eCommerce giant, Flipkart has announced 'Flipkart Lite' - the mobile friendly version of its website. The move is quite interesting because it not only puts and end to the...
We are having 3 nos of KSB Made CHTR 3/10 Boiler Feed pump having 10 stages, head1510 meter, 112m3/hr flow. Recently one of the pumps was leaking from its mechanical...
recently i got placed in tcs but in my class X examination i didnt gt the pass marks in my additional elective subject...is this causes any problem at joining time?
I am a fresh graduate with a bachelor degree in computer science and i want to master in Computer and network security but don't know where to begin. Can someone...