The Chief Minister of AndhraPradesh (India) is missing

Our state(A.P,India) C.M. is missing

Earlier today about 10:13AM the flight he was travelling lost communication with radar and he was lost in Forest.

Looks like a movie story but its real..

The forest was full of naksals..He has threat with them and it was already taken 10hours since it happen still the Airforce was unable to find him because of huge rain and cloudy conditions in the forest.

Replies

• Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    CM Missing

Our state(A.P,India) C.M. is missing

Earlier today about 10:13AM the flight he was travelling lost communication with radar and he was lost in Forest.

Looks like a movie story but its real..

The forest was full of naksals..He has threat with them and it was already taken 10hours since it happen still the Airforce was unable to find him because of huge rain and cloudy conditions in the forest.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Re: CM Missing

Dear Dileep,

This is an International forum, If some one looks at the thread title they dont understand anything 😀

Anyway To be clear...

The Chief Minister of AndhraPradesh (India) is missing from morning 😀

PS. Avoid duplication of threads!!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi

right dileep..!Now it self ISRO flight take a chance to search our CM..
    Hope we will see him soon..

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THING..THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY..
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi

Talk about wrong place at the wrong time!! I do hope they find him, unhurt, sooner rather than later. I think he's one of the very few politicians that actually think more about the country/state than themselves!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The latest update he is still missing 😔

Lets see some news by tomorrow ..
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    A sad news He is dead !!!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Sad indeed. I don't know him, but if he's a good politician who cares about the society, then that is a great loss for the country. Any idea what caused the crash? Bell choppers are quite reliable.. unless maintenance was extremely lax.
  • lal
    lal
    I heard in news that the chopper was not in good condition...
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    ash
    Sad indeed. I don't know him, but if he's a good politician who cares about the society, then that is a great loss for the country. Any idea what caused the crash? Bell choppers are quite reliable.. unless maintenance was extremely lax.
    He is indeed a great leader.Andhra Pradesh may have lost a leader but an engineer has lost a person who had given life to them.He is the only C.M. in the Indian History to give complete tution fee(i.e.,Rs.30000) back to them for those who can't pay and for the backward classes of the society.Many Thousands people who can't pay their tution fee was able to do engineering because of Y.S.R Cheif minister of Andhra Pradesh.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    sorry to say that our chief minister is no more.. He is a very good man with always smiling face.. Her smiling face will always reminds..

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THING..THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY..
  • safwan
    safwan
    may god shower his mercy on his soul.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Yes, the chopper was not in good condition, it was experiencing technical hurdles since long time. Also the weather conditions were not proper. It crashed in a hilly terrain during heavy thunderstorms.
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    he is dead.
  • cowboy
    cowboy
    Sad news for andhra

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am new to red5 and have a very basic question. I tried some example applications given but there java code for red5 applications is very small as compared to...
i m doing project of crimping machine.and i need crimping standards usefull for the machine.anybody can tell this?
Hello friends.. please can you tell me the procedure to publish papers ?? i am computer science student. whom i should contact ??Is there some central agency to whom we...
hiiiii friends ......i want to develop a email system in my web project .... please give me an idea or suggest me a way that How can I implement email...
Hello! What about using waste materials of plastics as our future fuels? What are the ways or the processes through which this can be made possible?