The BEST RESOURCES YOU'VE found on the internet.Let's share :D

The purpose of doing this (from my INTRO THREAD) :
A little background story : I've had enough of trolls,pictures,videos and all that useless stuff which has successfully spammed such a beautiful platform (the internet).It never made a difference to my life and just "filled" my time between work and sleep.I am happy that I could reduce the amount of time I spent on those stupid things.
I am now working actively to eliminate all of it completely forever ๐Ÿ˜
Now my main focus is to use that time for something that WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO MY LIFE as well as for the people around me ๐Ÿ˜

So here's the thing -> I want EACH OF YOU (yes...you,every active member who has found CE to be truly valuable to them in some way) to share THE BEST STUFF (articles,books,websites...) THEY FOUND on the internet - only your BEST stuff - the things that helped them become a better person,improve their skill-set and even their lives.
(I know this isn't a self-help or improvement forum but if something has a great amount of value,I believe it's worth sharing it in a wonderful place like CE).

It can something related to productivity,time-management,some exercises for better posture,,health,some techniques for better communication,something about body language,career related...JUST ANYTHING - CAN BE ANYTHING WHICH YOU THINK IS VALUABLE FOR YOU personally and will be useful for the rest of us!
This will help you as well as others and we can reduce the time we spend on finding the best solution/technique.
You can also create AWARENESS about something that you've learnt/discovered/experienced- for eg:taking a quick 20-min nap is much better for your productivity rather than sleeping for more than 30 mins because you will go into deep sleep and feel more tired!

And THE BEST OF THE BEST CAN BE STICKIED in the sub-forums!
This will also attract quality users who can contribute to our community and make it even more valuable ๐Ÿ˜
I'll GO FIRST :

I had been searching for information on fitness,health and nutrition,read a lot of books,articles and then found out this site.It contains the most comprehensive collection of basic stuff that has helped me control my weight :
#-Link-Snipped-#
This is the BEST one that I've come across for the above topics.
Let me know what you think.
I'll add more things related to MONEY,COMMUNICATION and RELATIONSHIPS soon ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Best resources on the internet ?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Period !
  • Phenomenal
    Phenomenal
    Hey,I think there are other great resources as well which can only be linked here like books,audio-programs and e-books (copy-righted material) but we can always go out and get them.
    E-books are a part of the vast amount of great info out there.
    The resources section we have is good but I think there are too many things that might not be available in an e-book.
    I want to share a few from my collection as well but I think I'll just post the gist or link it to follow the rules.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You can add simple links to the resources as well. Just make sure that you describe the resource very well ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Prashanth Raj
    Prashanth Raj
    i'm s student of aeronautics(b.tch) i usually check out videos related to tough concepts coz i don't know the reason why my concentration looks shaky or gets disturbed in class hours or its like my profs aren't good enough to make the subject interesting that you could lend your ears. these days my average in everything including my confidence to communication has fallen to its depth so i need some really good, heavy counselling and i'm even checking out personality development videos or something which would help out of dis deep mire i need motivation through speeches or people . i'm really worried and concerned about my future. i don't what is the thing that is pulling me back ,in taking some good decisions.i'm pouring in with lot wrong calls on the table. i need help. CE is place where people like or who have had experience of this stage could help me overcome my probs...... i'm busy searching even this moment .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you checked our Resources section? It's got a ton of things. We'll add videos too.
  • Prashanth Raj
    Prashanth Raj
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you checked our Resources section? It's got a ton of things. We'll add videos too.
    kk...
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    To be frank:
    the website that feeds my questions was "HowStuffWorks - Learn How Everything Works!" but it was an non interactive website.This CrazyEngineers is the one of the few websites where you can post your questions and get the correct answer and suggestions in a short period of time.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well you've heard Overclocking of Processors, but Overclocking the brains ? Rubbish, isn't it? Same were my expression when I first read the article on Overclocking the Brain. The headset...
Guys, I have a problem with my bike front disc. The problem is, when i applied the brake my bike stop instantly, but after release the brake i gave the...
Hey,โ€‹So I was planning to learn the Banking Process (the basics) and need a new Bank Account for LONG-TERM use.โ€‹I know how to make online transactions and use DC/CC online.โ€‹Have...
Seems like 4K Technology is already getting the attention, but still there's some time left before it hits the mainstream market as they need to work on the pricing sector....
India's leading Direct To Home (DTH) service provider, Tata Sky has partnereed with Broadom Corporation (NASDAQ: BRCM) to offer MPEG-4 capable set top boxes all over India. The move will...